A Project Manager works across a number of sectors, including advertising, digital and marketing. Their role within a creative agency is to oversee projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential. The Account Manager is also responsible for maintaining client relationships.
- Manage key accounts
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with services
- Organize the client feedback and communicate efficiently to the creative team
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction